Company: The Usher Group
Location: Gold Coast
Position: Social Media & Digital Content Coordinator
Employment: Full Time
The Usher Group are a unique, privately owned, highly dynamic business that provides an integrated service solution to Australia’s construction and commercial sectors.
We have a strong reputation for being at the forefront of industry trends and marketing ideas to really set us apart from our competitors.
Who we’re looking for?
The main focus of this role is to build and engage with our customers via social media so we need someone that has flair and talent.
Are you someone that lives for social media, loves being creative and thinks outside of the box? Someone who keeps up to date with the latest news and trends?
You are someone that has good experience with social media and is skilled at managing digital marketing. You will also demonstrate:
- An obsession with all thing’s social media
- Have experience in Social Media content creation
- Understand product messaging and positioning
- Be a BIG creative thinker
- Loves achieving results
Tasks & responsibilities
- Help increase brand and customer awareness, as well as increase business growth and sales
- Plan and research daily content to build out marketing strategies for our social media platforms
- Assisting in measuring success and suggesting improvements for social media campaigns
- Track digital media trends to ensure we keep up to date with global trends and competitors
- Working with the wider team and key stakeholders to understand the business mechanics
- Develop a content posting schedule and create new ways to attract potential new customers
What’s in it for you?
- Supportive and friendly environment that encourages innovation and creative thinking
- Fun, fast-paced and excellent opportunities for growth and development
- Make a difference as part of Australia’s most influential Contracting organisation
- Opportunity to innovate, challenge the norm and pioneer the way forward
- Change the way we market in the Construction Industry
- Internal wellbeing and health programs
Qualifications & experience
- Experience operating social media (Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, LinkedIn)
- Intermediate skills in Microsoft 365
- Experience in website content maintenance is desired but not required
- Education or training in social and or digital marketing preferred
- Skills in Adobe Creative Cloud Suite a bonus
What to do now?
To apply for this exciting role, please submit your application via the form on this page, Include your resume
Please note: Due to the high number of applicants, only successful candidates will be contacted.